SOLD by Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set amongst established gardens to create a completely private and tranquil haven, this substantial home is the epitome of family comfort delivering versatile living spaces, superb alfresco areas. It is perfectly positioned with a north and north east aspect on a generous 968sqm (approx.).
Well-presented throughout , this home presents a great opportunity with ample scope to update and contemporise. Enjoying a peaceful, family friendly setting, it's extremely well-located within the Wahroonga Bush School' catchment easy walking distance to the bus and bush walking tracks.
* Bright and spacious with timber flooring and ducted a/c
* Expansive formal living and dining plus casual dining area
* Versatile lower level rumpus extends to the pool
* Tidy original kitchen and bathrooms, four good-sized bedrooms
* Three with robes, master with ensuite
* Lower level 4th bed or potential self contained accommodation
* Storage room next to guest has been plumbed for a bathroom
- Superb gardens wrap around all sides of the home
- Dual entries
- Electric gates to carport & garage
- Tropical pool, large paved poolside terraces
- Double lock up garage with storage plus double carport
- Very quiet and peaceful street
- No through traffic
- Easy walk to the bus to rail
- Stroll to nearby bushwalking tracks and Cliff Oval
- Wahroonga Bush School' catchment
- Central to many elite schools
Saturday 22 July, 3.30pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Contact Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.