SOLD AFTER 1 OPEN HOME AND COMPLEX RECORD!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned within an extremely tightly held and well maintained collection of just 16 apartments for the over 55's, this first floor treasure is instantly impressive. Positioned on the premier back-of block, north-east corner of the building its proportions are extravagant delivering a house-like feel with no maintenance.
Sprawling living spaces include a versatile indoor/outdoor room perfect as a second living or study. Offered for the 1st time since bought new off the plan, the residence has been well-maintained and presents the potential to upgrade and personalise if desired. Its sought-after east-side setting is whisper quiet and just easy steps to the bus.
* Full brick construction, well maintained security building
* Enormous lounge room, glass framed living, study or terrace
* Separate dining is positioned beside the near original kitchen
* The north- east aspect baths the interiors with natural light
* Elegant main bathroom featuring stone floors, internal laundry
* Built-in robes in both bedrooms, a/c, very reasonable strata levies
- Leafy treed vistas are enjoyed from the apartment
- Single lock up garage on title, ample visitor parking
- Communal large recreation room with kitchenette
- Prime east-side setting
- Just 50m to the bus to rail
- Only minutes to East Wahroonga shops and eateries
- Quick drive to the North Turramurra Golf Course
- Surrounded by parks and bushwalking tracks
Strata Levies: $836 per qtr approx.
View: Saturday & Wednesday 12pm - 12:30pm
Contact Anthony Wilson 0499 049 940
Jian Ge 0422 645 642
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.