SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ALFRED TONG
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Sitting pretty in a premier central Waitara location, this exceptional holding is a fine treasure tightly held for almost 50 years. Positioned on a near level 1408sqm in a cul-de-sac location, the classic bungalow delivers the savvy purchaser a wealth of future potential and possibility.
Very liveable residence as is or there is the opportunity to renovate the existing character home and add a second residence for the in-laws to the rear (STCA) or redevelop the site and replace with two new homes. Drawing on its exceptional north exposure, this property is an enticing package positioned walking distance to the bus, rail, excellent schools and village.
* Original timber floorboards rest under the carpet
* High decorative ceilings, formal lounge with fire
* Open plan addition with spacious living and dining areas
* Massive kitchen, good storage and breakfast bar
* Generous bedrooms plus a sunroom or study
- Rear terrace, backyard goes on forever
- Outside powder room
- Large laundry room with storage
- Single lock up garage with storage or workshop
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Just metres to the bus
- 700m Waitara Station 8 mins
- Close vicinity to Wahroonga and Hornsby railway stations
- Quick stroll to Mark Taylor Oval
- 650m to Hornsby Girls High
- 500m to Waitara Public School
- 500m to Hornsby Hospital
- Close to quality schooling options
- 1 km Westfield shopping - 11 mins
David Walker 0414 184 911
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.