SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ALFRED TONG
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Original homes within this sought after Waitara locations are increasingly hard to find. This exceptional holding is a fine treasure positioned on a near level 1229sqm approx. in a quiet no-through road. The double brick construction delivers the savvy purchaser a wealth of future potential and possibility.
Very liveable as is and allows for further capitalisation through renovation / rebuilding or redevelopment and replace with two new homes (STCA). Drawing on its exceptional north exposure, this property is an enticing package positioned walking distance to the bus, rail, shops and excellent schools.
* Original timber floorboards rest under the carpet
* High ceilings, inviting interiors
* Casual living and dining
* Large and original sun-drenched eat-in kitchen
* Three generous bedrooms on single level
* Original bathroom/shower plus laundry
- Backyard goes on forever
- Well-established gardens
- Large garden shed storage
- Solid double brick house
- Quiet no-through street
- Just metres to the bus
- Quick stroll to Mark Taylor Oval
- 850m to Waitara Train Station
- 650m to Hornsby Girls High
- 500m to Waitara Public School
- Close to Hornsby Westfield and local shops
David Walker 0414 184 911
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.