SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Framed by exquisite stately gardens, this timeless residence cleverly captures the traditional superior quality and detail of its period whilst embracing contemporary elements within these gracious surrounds. A beguiling mix of quiet calm and effortless warmth, it beautifully balances the needs of a family home with the classic finish of its era.
Set within a prestigious Eastside enclave, the elegant entry welcomes you through to the intimate formal living and separate dining, where luxury and cosy fireside evenings dwell. Moving through to the beautiful light infused kitchen, informal meals and conservatory style family room, you will be inspired by the flawless integration of the alfresco and casual living areas, where the lush tones of the verdant rear gardens and pool area infuse seamlessly with this serene space. These impeccable living and entertaining areas will compete lovingly for your attention, with a sitting/media room, versatile loft area, study and outdoor garden room also able to indulge your love of relaxed family living and special gatherings.
Well situated on the high side one of the most exclusive and prominent streets in Warrawee, with a private cul-de-sac location and capturing Northerly light to the rear, this residence is within easy walking distance to Warrawee and Turramurra rail, Knox Grammar School, Turramurra Memorial Park and village shops. This exclusive offering of century old charm blended with fully renovated contemporary elements spells out a brand new chapter for you and your family.
- Luxurious formal lounge with open fireplace
- Beautiful light and airy garden inspired family room which draws you through to a paved courtyard overlooking the lush, North facing gardens and pool
- Sitting/media room
- Designated study
- Intimate formal dining
- Immaculate kitchen with granite benchtops, gorgeous timber island bench, Ilve 5 burner gas cooktop
- Casual meals with large picture windows to capture the garden vista
- Grande Master Suite with leafy vista over the landscaped grounds
- Two family bathrooms plus ensuite to Master all recently renovated
- Large landing area upstairs
- Versatile loft accommodation over garage suitable for home office, gym, teen retreat etc
- Three car garage with workbench
- North aspect to rear
- Stylish pool with new pool equipment
- Paved entertaining terrace
- Expansive, beautifully hedged mature landscaped grounds. Private aspect.
- Land size 930 sqm (approx)
- Superb joinery with extraordinary craftsmanship in cornices, architraves and skirtings
- High patterned ceilings
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Immaculate carpet
- Lennox instant gas heating and air conditioning
- New back to base security alarm and fire detection
0419 261 348
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.