SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Well situated on the high side of this exclusive and private cul-de-sac location, and enjoying Northerly light to the rear, this timeless residence cleverly captures the traditional superior quality and detail of its period whilst embracing contemporary elements.
Characterised by generously proportioned rooms with 3.2m ceilings, a signature feature of this home is the sublime synergy between the internal and external surrounds. A series of elegant French doors combine with the internal atrium to ensure a seamless flow to the expansive gardens and entertaining spaces. Set on one level, impeccable multiple living areas will compete for your attention: the luxurious formal lounge; the family room for cosy fireside evenings; or the versatile and vast rumpus room which will be the hub of informal gatherings, spilling out to the sparkling saltwater pool.
Framed by mature landscaped gardens, this residence is within easy walking distance to Warrawee and Turramurra rail, Knox Grammar School, Turramurra Memorial Park and village shops. This exclusive offering of century old charm blended with clever contemporary lifestyle design spells out a brand new chapter for you and your family.
- Classic formal lounge with decorative period fireplace opens to the internal light-infused atrium
- Intimate formal dining with pressed metal ceiling
- Beautiful light and airy family room/casual dining also with open fireplace, draws you through to the lush, North facing gardens and pool
- Expansive rumpus room with wet bar area and polished boards
- Stylish Master suite with French doors to rear courtyard and generous ensuite with double shower and under floor heating
- Second Master or guest suite with walk in robe, ensuite and French doors to rear
- Beds 3 and 4 with BIR and desk plus French doors to courtyards
- Designated, custom built study flows to verandah and pool
- Immaculate kitchen with granite benchtops, Miele appliances and pantry
- Contemporary family bathroom with spa bath, double shower and underfloor heating
- Central hallway with wide polished boards
- Internal access to triple car garage, with workbench and underhouse storage
- Additional off-street parking
- North aspect to rear
- Gas heated, saltwater pool with glass fencing
- Covered entertaining area and covered verandah adjacent to pool
- Expansive, beautifully mature landscaped grounds with private aspect
- Land size 1,508 sqm (approx)
- Wine cellar with room for over 1,000 bottles
- Superb joinery to French doors, cornices, architraves, skirtings and external fretwork
- 3.2m high ceilings
- Split system air conditioning to living areas, bedrooms and study
- Gas central heating system
- Fully automated irrigation system
- Automatic driveway gates and large garage door
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.