SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
From the first this home tantalises with its gated entry and tranquil leafy setting. Inside its filled with charm and warmth created over the 23 years the current owners have enjoyed the residence. Expansive living spaces and stunning alfresco areas with a pool, it promises years of indoor and outdoor enjoyment for the whole family.
Updated and refreshed over time, it presents beautifully and offers versatile multi-use spaces to accommodate every family's needs. North east facing, its setting could not be better, walking distance to the bus, rail, village shops and cafes, Knox Grammar and Warrawee Public.
* Whitewashed timber floors, high ceilings
* Sprawling lounge, separate dining, music room
* Sun drenched casual living/dining with shutters
* Stone and gas kitchen featuring a servery window
* Over-sized freestanding cooker with gas cooktop
* Generous beds, robes, study/5th bed, stylish baths
* 2nd bath with external access, laundry, central heating
- Gated entry, well-established gardens
- Large deck and alfresco terrace
- Glass wrapped pool
- Double carport and garden shed
- 20m to the bus
- 1.2km to Warrawee Public
- 1.5km to Warrawee station
- 1.8km to Turramurra rail and village
- 2km to Knox Grammar
- Close to Abbotsleigh
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.