SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM
Vacant land in Warrawee is a rare commodity, particularly in such an exclusive setting and so well credentialed. This almost level 907sqm is perfectly aspected towards the north allowing for a designer home which is bathed in an abundance of light.
Gated and walled from the street it sits amongst good company offering an easy building site for a dream home. Its exceptionally well positioned nearby everything the family needs, an easy stroll to the rail, Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh and bus services and within the Bush School catchment
- Fenced, walled and gated, very private from the street
- Perfect due north aspect, cleared building site
- Near level block allows for a cost-effective build
- Lush and leafy surrounds amongst fine homes
- 300m to Warrawee station
- 750m to Wahroonga station and village
- 1.1km to Knox Grammar
- 280m to Knox Grammar sporting fields
- 1.1km to Abbotsleigh
- 1.8km to Wahroonga Public School
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.