SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANTHONY WILSON - 1ST WEEK ON THE MARKET
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Oriented to perfection on an exceptional 930sqm, north east facing block, this single level home exudes cottage charm and family friendly appeal. Offered for the first time, it has been tightly held, loved and cared for by the current owners since built in 1958.
Positioned in a low-traffic enclave, it delivers a wealth of opportunity with potential to renovate and bring it into the 21st century, extend or remove and replace capitalising on its large block with wide frontage (STCA). Surrounded by acres of national parklands, its walking distance to the bus and close to schools and shops.
* Inviting light filled interiors, exceptionally maintained
* High ceilings, spacious lounge and dining with fireplace
* Central laminate gas kitchen, room for a breakfast nook
* Three bedrooms enjoy easy access to the original bathroom
* Laundry plus additional powder room adjoining the terrace
- Stunning gardens with Asian influence front and back
- Expansive north-east facing alfresco terrace
- Over-sized single lock up garage with storage
- Completely private and peaceful
- Easy stroll to the bus
- Walk to extensive bushwalking tracks
- Close to West Pymble Public and aquatic centre
- Central to many excellent schools
Anthony Wilson 0499 049 940
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.