SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A home of uncompromising warmth and quality, this stunning Balinese inspired retreat rests within an exclusive, quiet and private enclave. Customised throughout to create a soothing, exotic haven, this executive residence reveals an inviting layout which communes with its beautiful surrounds.
Walls of over-height bi-folds slide back to allow a flawless merging of inside and out whilst bespoke features add personality and interest. Northerly to rear, its tropical gardens meander to a superb pool and poolside cabana making entertaining all year a breeze. This unique home enjoys easy access to the bus, Avondale Golf Course, West Pymble Public and shops.
* Superb imported solid timber front doors set the tone
* Gorgeous travertine floors and bathrooms, ducted a/c
* Open plan living and dining framed in floor to ceiling bi-folds
* Stone kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances
* Large family room with study nook, master with luxe ensuite
* Built-in robes, designer bathrooms, internal access DLUG
* Under house man-cave', workshop or extensive storage
- Lush tropical gardens surround the home
- Northerly to rear with solar heated pool
- Wide travertine paved alfresco terrace
- Superb poolside cabana with wet bar and bathroom
- Tranquil Koi pond and water feature
- Poolside built-in barbeque plus wood-fired pizza oven
- Whisper quiet and peaceful street
- Easy walk to the bus
- Close to Avondale Golf Course
- Easy access to West Pymble village shops and cafes
- Close to Pymble Ladies College and West Pymble Public
Auction Saturday 25 June, 4pm
Contact Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.