SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Exuding finesse, style and absolute comfort, this superb home has recently undergone a comprehensive transformation. Gone are the tired rooms and daggy bathrooms replaced with luxurious, on-trend spaces and a floorplan that is intelligently configured delivering areas and rooms for large and extended families.
Its position is idyllic resting in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by natures beauty. Its superb alfresco balcony has been wrapped in glass to capture the leafy outlook even when sitting in the living room. This feature packed home is incredibly well finished ensuring a premier lifestyle a stroll to the bus and central to excellent schools and shops.
* Luminous haven, vaulted ceilings, skylights, timber floors
* Substantial open plan lounge and dining, casual living
* Brand new gourmet stone kitchen with breakfast bench
* Lower level family room, large guest bed with ensuite
* Master with robes and deluxe ensuite, laundry/powder
* Study nook, generous beds, 5th bed/study, storage
- Privately set back from the street
- Stunning glass wrapped entertainer's deck
- Wrapped in lush and leafy vistas
- Easy care gardens, double carport
- No through traffic, end of cul-de-sac
- Elevation offers stunning bushland vistas
- Easy 350m walk to the bus
- West Pymble Public catchment
- Close to Turramurra High and Pymble Ladies College
- Easy access to local shops
Saturday 13 May, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.