SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Exuding an easy living elegance with its fresh interiors and spacious single level floorplan, this beautiful home encourages a relaxed stress-free lifestyle. Proudly positioned on a generous 920sqm block with reserve to the rear, it was built in the 60's by the current owner and has been immaculately maintained since.
Inside interiors flow effortlessly from the large entry foyer, through the open plan living and dining and family room and out to the spacious alfresco terrace. Perfect as is, with scope to inject your own style, this home presents a wonderful lifestyle opportunity just footsteps to the bus and close to Pymble Ladies College, West Pymble Public and the golf course.
* High ceilings, plush carpets and original timber floors
* Light drenched open plan lounge and dining
* Spacious family room, casual in-kitchen dining
* Modern kitchen with ceramic cooktop & stainless oven
* Four generous bedrooms, three feature built-in robes
* Master suite with ensuite
* 4th bed with external access
* Internal laundry, powder room
* Ducted air conditioning
- Smart rendered exterior
- Well-established gardens with a Japanese flair
- Large front terrace plus rear alfresco terrace
- Level lawns perfect for the children
- Double lock up garage
- Tightly held very low-traffic street
- Very private
- 50m to the bus
- 1.3km to West Pymble Public
- Close to Pymble Ladies College and Turramurra High School
Saturday 20 May 2017, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 10.00am til 10.30am or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.