SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Awash with natural light and enjoying perfect peace and serenity, this stylish split-level home is just bursting with appeal. Privately nestled back from the road behind a leafy canopy, it nestles into its generous 930sqm (approx.) block backing and overlooking the beauty of the National Park.
Designer updates enhance its appeal and create chic contemporary living with near new bathrooms, a quality kitchen and designer lighting all coming together with tasteful flair. Spacious living areas and bedrooms spill out to a choice of large decks bringing the beauty of the outdoors in. It's convenient setting boasts the bus almost at the door and is moments to shops and schools.
* High vaulted ceilings, sophisticated glossy tiles
* Casual living, quality kitchen with tiled breakfast bar
* Over-sized freestanding stainless cooker, gas cooktop
* Stepped down large family and dining, reverse cycle a/c
* Separate master with ensuite, powder room and laundry
* Upper level bedroom wing, second master with ensuite
* Upper bedrooms open to the deck, near new bathrooms
- Easy care native gardens, superb bushland outlook
- Upper and lower decks include a large alfresco deck
- Double lock up garage with workshop
- Visitor parking at the door in the street
- Level areas ideal for children
- 240m to the bus
- 1.4km to West Pymble Public School
- 2km to Turramurra High School
- Close to local shops
- Bushwalking tracks to the rear
- Easy access to major arterial routes
Saturday 15th July, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.